اذهب الي المحتوي
منتديات ياللا يا شباب
:: نبـ القلم ــض ::

احاديث قدسيه باللغة العربيه واللغة الانجليزية

Compassionate

in this Topic a selction of Hadith Qudsi ( i.e. the Sayings of the Prophet Muhammad - Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him- as revealed to him by the Almighty ) by a translation of forty Hadith Qudsi ( sacred Hadith ) into English

Hadith Qudsi 1:

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said:

When Allah decreed the Creation He pledged Himself by writing in His book which is laid down with Him: My mercy prevails over my wrath.

It was related by Muslim (also by al-Bukhari, an-Nasa'i and Ibn Majah).

الحديث الأول

عن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه قال رسول الله صلي الله عليه وسلم .

" لما قضى الله الخلق ، كتب فى كتابه على نفسه ، فهو موضوع عنده : أن رحمتي تغلب غضبي "

رواه مسلم ( وكذلك البخاري والنسائي وابن ماجه )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hadith Qudsi 2:

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: Allah Almighty has said:The son of Adam denied Me and he had no right to do so. And he reviled Me and he had no right to do so. As for his denying Me, it is his saying: He will not remake me as He made me at first (1) - and the initial creation [of him] is no easier for Me than remaking him. As for his reviling Me, it is his saying: Assah has taken to Himself a son, while I am the One, the Everlasting Refuge. I begot not nor was I begotten, and there is none comparable to Me.

(1) i.e., bring me back to life after death.

It was related by al-Bukhari (also by an-Nasa'i).

الحديث الثاني

عن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم قال :

( قال الله تعالي : كذبني ابن آدم ، ولم يكن له ذلك ، وشتمني ولم يكن له ذلك . فاما تكذيبه إياي ، فقوله يعيدني كما بدأني ، وليس أول الخلق بأهون على من إعادته ، واما شتمه إياي ، فقوله : اتخذ الله ولدا ، وأنا الأحد الصمد ، لم ألد ولم أولد ولم يكن لى كفواً أحد ) .

رواه البخاري ( وكذلك النسائي ) .

Hadith Qudsi 3:

On the authority of Zayd ibn Khalid al-Juhaniyy (may Allah be pleased with him), who said: The Messenger of Allah (may the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) led the morning prayer for us at al-Hudaybiyah following rainfall during the night. When the Prophet (may the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) finished, he faced the people and said to them: Do you know what your Lord has said? They said: Allah and his Messenger know best. He said: This morning one of my servants became a believer in Me and one a disbeliever. As for him who said: We have been given rain by virtue of Allah and His mercy, that one is a believer in Me, a disbeliever in the stars (2); and as for him who said: We have been given rain by such-and-such a star, that one is a disbeliever in Me, a believer in the stars.

(2) The pre-Islamic Arabs believed that rain was brought about by the movement of stars. This Hadith draws attention to the fact that whatever be the direct cause of such natural phenomena as rain, it is Allah the Almighty who is the Disposer of all things. It is related by al-Bukhari (also by Malik and an-Nasa'i).

الحديث الثالث

عن زيد بن خالد الجهني ، رضي الله عنه قال :

صلى لنا رسول الله ، صلي الله عليه وسلم ، صلاة الصبح بالحديبية ، على إثر سماء كانت من الليلة . فلما انصرف النبي ، صلى الله عليه وسلم أقبل على الناس فقال لهم : ( هل تدرون ماذا قال ربكم ؟ قالوا : الله ورسوله أعلم ، قال : اصبح من عبادي مؤمن بي وكافر ، فأما من قال : مطرنا بفضل الله ورحمته ، فذلك مؤمن بي ، كافر بالكوكب . وأما من قال : مطرنا بنوء كذا وكذا ، فذلك كافر بي ، مؤمن بالكوكب

رواه البخاري ( وكذلك مالك والنسائي )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hadith Qudsi 4:

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: Allah said:

Sons of Adam inveigh against [the vicissitudes of] Time, and I am Time, in My hand is the night and the day (1) .

(1) As the Almighty is the Ordainer of all things, to inveigh aginst misfortunes that are part of Time is tantamount to inveighing against Him. It was related by al-Bukhari (also by Muslim).

الحديث الرابع

عن أبي هريرة ، رضي الله عنه ، قال : رسول الله صلي الله عليه وسلم :

( قال الله : يسب بنو آدم الدهر ، وأنا الدهر ، بيدي الليل والنهار )

رواه البخاري (وكذلك مسلم).

Hadith Qudsi 5:

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: Allah (glorified and exalted be He) said:

I am so self-sufficient that I am in no need of having an associate. Thus he who does an action for someone else's sake as well as Mine will have that action renounced by Me to him whom he associated with Me.

It was related by Muslim (also by Ibn Majah).

الحديث الخامس

عن ابي هريرة ، رضي الله عنه ، قال : قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم :

( قال الله تبارك وتعالي : أنا أغني الشركاء عن الشرك من عمل عملا أشرك فيه غيري ، تركته وشركه )

رواه مسلم (وكذلك ابن ماجة).

Hadith Qudsi 6:

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) say:

The first of people against whom judgment will be pronounced on the Day of Resurrection will be a man who died a martyr. He will be brought and Allah will make known to him His favours and he will recognize them. [ The Almighty] will say: And what did you do about them? He will say: I fought for you until I died a martyr. He will say: You have lied - you did but fight that it might be said [of you]: He is courageous. And so it was said. Then he will be ordered to be dragged along on his face until he is cast into Hell-fire. [Another] will be a man who has studied [religious] knowledge and has taught it and who used to recite the Quran. He will be brought and Allah will make known to his His favours and he will recognize them. [The Almighty] will say: And what did you do about them? He will say: I studied [religious] knowledge and I taught it and I recited the Quran for Your sake. He will say: You have lied - you did but study [religious] knowledge that it might be said [of you]: He is learned. And you recited the Quran that it might be said [of you]: He is a reciter. And so it was said. Then he will be ordered to be dragged along on his face until he is cast into Hell-fire. [Another] will be a man whom Allah had made rich and to whom He had given all kinds of wealth. He will be brought and Allah will make known to his His favours and he will recognize them. [The Almighty] will say: And what did you do about them? He will say: I left no path [untrodden] in which You like money to be spent without spending in it for Your sake. He will say: You have lied - you did but do so that it might be said [of you]: He is open-handed. And so it was said. Then he will be ordered to be dragged along on his face until he is cast into Hell-fire. It was related by Muslim (also by at-Tirmidhi and an-Nasa'i).

الحديث السادس

عن أبي هريرة ، رضي الله عنه ، قال : سمعت رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يقول :

( إن أول الناس يقضي يوم القيامة عليه رجل استشهد ، فأتي به فعرفه نعمه فعرفها . قال : فما عملت فيها ؟ قال قاتلت فيك حتى استشهدت ، قال : كذبت ، ولكنك قاتلت لان يقال : جريء ، فقد قيل . ثم أمر به فسحب على وجهه حتى ألقي فى النار ورجل تعلم العلم وعلمه وقرأ القرآن ، فأتي به فعرفه فعرفها . قال : فما عملت فيها ؟ قال : تعلمت العلم وعلمته ، وقرأت فيك القرآن قال : كذبت ، ولكنك تعلمت العلم ليقال : عالم ، وقرأت القران ليقال هو قارىء ، فقد قيل ، ثم أمر به ، فسحب على وجهه ، حتى ألقي فى الناء ، ورجل وسع الله عليه وأعطاه من اصناف المال كله ، فاتي به فعرفه نعمه فعرفها ، قال : فما عملت فيها ؟ قال : ماتركت من سبيل تحب أن ينفق فيها الا أنفقت فيها لك قال كذبت ولكنك فعلت ليقال هو جواد فقد قيل ثم أمر به فسحب على وجهه ثم القي فى النار )

رواه مسلم ( وكذلك الترمذى والنسائي )

Hadith Qudsi 7:

On the authority of Uqbah ibn Amir (may Allah be pleased with him), who said: I heard the messenger of Allah (PBUH) say:

Your Lord delights at a shepherd who, on the peak of a mountain crag, gives the call to prayer and prays. Then Allah (glorified and exalted be He) say: Look at this servant of Mine, he gives the call to prayer and performs the prayers; he is in awe of Me. I have forgiven My servant [his sins] and have admitted him to Paradise. It was related by an-Nasa'i with a good chain of authorities.

الحديث السابع

عن عقبه بن عامر رضي الله عنه قال سمعت رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يقول :

(( يعجب ربك من راعي غنم ، فى رأس شظيه الجبل يؤذن بالصلاة ويصلي فيقول الله عز وجل ، انظروا الى عبدي هذا يؤذن ويقيم بالصلاة ، يخاف منى قد غفرت لعبدي ، وادخلته الجنه )) .

رواه النسائي بسند صحيح

Hadith Qudsi 8:

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) from the Prophet (PBUH), who said:

A prayer performed by someone who has not recited the Essence of the Quran (1) during it is deficient (and he repeated the word three times), incomplete. Someone said to Abu Hurayrah: [Even though] we are behind the imam? (2) He said: Recite it to yourself, for I have heard the Prophet (may the blessings and peace of Allah be up on him) say: Allah (mighty and sublime be He), had said: I have divided prayer between Myself and My servant into two halves, and My servant shall have what he has asked for. When the servant says: Al-hamdu lillahi rabbi l-alamin (3), Allah (mighty and sublime be He) says: My servant has praised Me. And when he says: Ar-rahmani r-rahim (4), Allah (mighty and sublime be He) says: My servant has extolled Me, and when he says: Maliki yawmi d-din (5), Allah says: My servant has glorified Me - and on one occasion He said: My servant has submitted to My power. And when he says: Iyyaka na budu wa iyyaka nasta in (6), He says: This is between Me and My servant, and My servant shall have what he has asked for. And when he says: Ihdina s-sirata l- mustaqim, siratal ladhina an amta alayhim ghayril-maghdubi alayhim wa la d-dallin (7), He says: This is for My servant, and My servant shall have what he has asked for.

(1) Surat al-Fatihah, the first surah (chapter) of the Qur'an.

(2) i.e. standing behind the imam (leader) listening to him reciting al-Fatihah.

(3) "Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds."

(4) "The Merciful, the Compassionate".

(5) "Master of the Day of Judgement".

(6) "It is You we worship and it is You we ask for help".

(7) "Guide us to the straight path, the path of those upon whom You have bestowed favors, not of those against whom You are angry, nor of those who are astray".

It was related by Muslim (also by Malik, at-Tirmidhi, Abu-Dawud, an-Nasa'i and Ibn Majah).

الحديث الثامن

عن ابي هريرة ، رضي الله عنه ، عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم ، قال :

(( من صلى صلاة لم يقرأ فيها بأم القران فهى خداج ثلاثا غير تمام فقيل لابي هريرة انا نكون وراء الامام فقال اقرا بها فى نفسك ، فاني سمعت النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم يقول : قال الله عز وجل : قسمت الصلاة بينى وبين عبدي نصفين ولعبدي ماسال فاذا قال العبد : } الحمد لله رب العالمين { واذا قال } الرحمن الرحيم { قال الله عز وجل : اثنى على عبدي واذا قال : } مالك يوم الدين { قال الله : مجدني عبدي - وقال مرة : فوض الى عبدي - فاذا قال : } اياك نعبد واياك نستعين { قال : هذا بينى وبين عبدي ، ولعبدي ما سأل . فاذا قال : } اهدنا الصراط المستقيم صراط الذين أنعمت عليهم غير المغضوب عليهم ولا الضالين { قال : هذا لعبدي ، ولعبدي ما سأل )) .

رواه مسلم ( وكذلك مالك والترمذى وابو داود والنسائي وابن ماجه ) .

Hadith Qudsi 9:

On the authority of Abu Harayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) from the Prophet (PBUH), who said: Allah (mighty and sublime be He) says:

The fist of his actions for which a servant of Allah will be held accountable on the Day of Resurrection will be his prayers. If they are in order, then he will have prospered and succeeded: and if they are wanting, then he will have failed and lost. If there is something defective in his obligatory prayers, the Lord (glorified and exalted be He) will say: See if My servant has any supererogatory prayers with which may be completed that which was defective in his obligatory prayers. Then the rest of his actions will be judged in like fashion.

It was related by at-Tirmidhi (also by Abu Dawud, an-Nasa'i, Ibn Majah and Ahmad).

الحديث التاسع

عن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه قال : قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم :

(( إن أول مايحاسب به العبد يوم القيامة من عمله صلاته . فان صلحت فقد افلح وانجح وان فسدت فقد خاب وخسر فان انتقص من فريضته شئ ، قال الرب عز وجل : انظروا هل لعبدي من تطوع فيكمل بها ماانتقص من الفريضة ، ثم يكون سائر عمله على ذلك )) .

رواه الترمذى ( وكذلك أبو داود والنسائي وابن ماجه واحمد )

Hadith Qudsi 10:

On the authority of Abu Harayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) from the Prophet (PBUH), who said: Allah (mighty and sublime be He) says:

Fasting is Mine and it I who give reward for it. [A man] gives up his ***ual passion, his food and his drink for my sake. Fasting is like a shield, and he who fasts has two joys: a joy whin he breaks his fast and a joy when he meets his Lord. The change in the breath of the mouth of him who fasts is better in Allah's estimation than the smell of musk.

It was related by al-Bukhari (also by Muslim, Malik, at-Tirmidhi, an-Nasa'i and Ibn Majah).

الحديث العاشر

عن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه ، عن النبي صلي الله عليه وسلم ، قال :

(( يقول الله عز وجل : الصوم لي وانا اجزي به يدع شهوته واكله وشربه من اجلي والصوم جنه وللصائم فرحتان : فرحة حين يفطر ، وفرحة حين يلقي ربه ولخلوف فم الصائم أطيب عند الله من ريح المسك ))

رواه البخاري ( وكذلك مسلم ومالك والترمذي والنسائي وابن ماجه)

Hadith Qudsi 11:

On the authority of Abu Harayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) from the Prophet (PBUH), who said:

Allah (mighty and sublime be He) said:

Spend (on charity), O son of Adam, and I shall spend on you.

It was related by al-Bukhari (also by Muslim).

الحديث الحادى عشر

عن ابي هريرة ، رضي الله عنه ، أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال :

(( قال الله : أنفق يا بان آدم ، أنفق عليك ))

رواه البخاري ( وكذلك مسلم )

Hadith Qudsi 12:

On the authority of Abu Mas'ud al-Ansari (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (may the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said:

A man from among those who were before you was called to account. Nothing in the way of good was found for him except that he used to have dealings with people and, being well-to-do, he would order his servants to let off the man in straitened circumstances [from repaying his debt]. He (the Prophet p.b.u.h) said that Allah said: We are worthier than you of that (of being so generous). Let him off.

It was related by Muslim (also by al-Bukhari and an-Nasa'i).

الحديث الثاني عشر

عن ابي مسعود الانصاري رضي الله عنه قال : قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم :

(( حوسب رجل ممن كان قبلكم ، فلم يوجد له من الخير شئ ، الا أنه كان يخالط الناس ، وكان موسرا ، فكان يامر غلمانه أن يتجاوزوا عن المعسر قال قال الله نحن أحق بذلك منك تجاوزوا عنه ))

رواه مسلم ( كذلك البخاري والنسائي )

Hadith Qudsi 13:

On the authority of Adiyy ibn Hatim (may Allah be pleased with him), who said:

I was with the Messenger of Allah (may the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) and there came to him two men: one of them was complaining of penury (being very poor), while the other was complaining of brigandry (robbery). The Messenger of Allah (may the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: As for brigandry, it will be but a short time before a caravan will [be able to] go out of Mecca without a guard. As for penury, the Hour (Day of Judgement) will not arrive before one of you takes his charity around without finding anyone to accept it from him. Then (1) one of you will surely stand before Allah, there being no screed between Him and him, nor an interpreter to translate for him. Then He will say to him: Did I not bring you wealth? And he will say: Yes. Then He will say: Did I not send to you a messenger? And he will say: Yes. And he will look to his right and will see nothing but Hell-fire, then he will look to his left and will see nothing but Hell-fire, so let each of you protect himself against Hell-fire, be it with even half a date - and if he finds it not, then with a kind word.

1) i.e. at the time of the Hour. It was related by al-Bukhari

الحديث الثالث عشر

عن عدي بن حاتم رضي الله عنه ، يقول :

(( كنت عند رسول الله ، صلى الله عليه وسلم ، فجاءه رجلان : أحدهما يشكو العيلة والاخر يشكو قطع السبيل ، فقال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم : أما قطع السبيل فانه لا ياتي عليك الا قليل حتى تخرج العير الى مكه بغير خفير واما العيلة فان الساعة لا تقوم حتى يطوف احدكم بصدقت لا يجد من يقبلها منه ثم ليقفن احدكم بين يدي الله ليس بينه بينه حجاب ولا ترجمان يترجم له ثم ليقولن له : الم أوتك ملا ؟ فليقولن : بلى ، ثم ليقولن : الم أرسل اليك رسولا ؟ فليقولن : بلى . فينظر عن يمينه ، فلا يرى الا النار ، ثم ينظر عن شماله ، فلا يرى الا النار ، فليتقين أحدكم النار ، ولو بشق تمرة ، فإن لم يجد فبكلمة طيبة ))

رواه البخاري .

Hadith Qudsi 14:

On the authority of Abu Harayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) from the Prophet (PBUH), who said:

Allah (glorified and exalted be He) has supernumerary angels who rove about seeking out gatherings in which Allah's name is being invoked: they sit with them and fold their wings round each other, fillin that which is between them and between the lowest heaven. When [the people in the gathering] depart, [the angels] ascend and rise up to heaven. He (the Prophet p.b.u.h.) said: Then Allah (mighty and sublime be He) asks them - [though] He is most knowing about them: From where have you come? And they say: We have come from some servants of Yours on Earth: they were glorifying You (Subhana llah), exalting you (Allahu akbar), witnessing that there is no god but You (La ilaha illa llah), praising You (Al-Hamdu lillah), and asking [favours] of You. He says: And what do they ask of Me? They say: They ask of You Your Paradise. He says: And have they seen My Paradise? They say: No, O Lord. He says: And how would it be were they to have seen My Paradise! They say: And they ask protection of You. He says: From what do they ask protection of Me? They say: From Your Hell-fire, O Lord. He says: And have they seen My Hell-fire? They say: NO. He says: And how would it be were they to have seen My Hell-fire: They say: And they ask for Your forgiveness. He (the Prophet p.b.u.h) said: Then He says: I have forgiven them and I have bestowed upon them what they have asked for,and I have granted them sanctuary from that from which they asked protection. He (the Prophet p.b.u.h) said: They say: O Lord, among then is So-and-so, a much sinning servant, who was merely passing by and sat down with them. He (the Prophet p.b.u.h) said: And He says: And to him [too] I have given forgiveness: he who sits with such people shall not suffer.

It was related by Muslim (also by al-Bukhari, at-Tirmidhi, and an-Nasa'i).

الحديث الرابع عشر

عن ابي هريرة رضي الله عنه عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم قال :

(( إن لله تبارك وتعالى ملائكة ، سيارة فضلا يبتغون الذكر فاذا وجدوا مجلسا فيه ذكر قعدوا معهم وحف بعضهم بعضا بأجنحتهم ، حتى يملا وا ما بينهم وبين السماء الدنيا ، فاذا انصرفوا عرجوا وصعدوا الى السماء قال فيسألهم الله ، عز وجل ، وهو أعلم بهم : من اين جئتم ؟ فيقولون : جئنا من عند عباد لك فى الارض ، يسبحونك ويكبرونك ، ويهللونك ، ويحمدونك ، ويسألونك . قال وما يسألوني ؟ قال : يسالونك جنتك ، قال : وهل راوا جنتي ؟ قالوا : لا أي رب ، قال : فكيف لو راوا جنتي قالوا : ويستجيرونك ، قال : ومم يستجيرونى ؟ قالوا : من نارك يارب ، قال : وهل رأوا ناري ؟ قالوا : لا ، قال : فكيف لو رأوا ناري ، قالوا : وستغفرونك ، قال فيقول : قد غفرت لهم ، وأعطيتهم ما سألوا ، وأجرتهم مما أستجاروا : قال : يقولون رب فيهم فلان ، عبد خطاء ، إنما مر فجلس معهم . قال : فيقول : وله غفرت ، هم القوم ، لا يشقي بهم جليسهم )) .

رواه مسلم (وكذلك البخاري والترمذى والنسائي ) .

Hadith Qudsi 15:

On the authority of Abu Harayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Prophet (PBUH) said: Allah the Almighty said:

I am as My servant thinks I am (1). I am with him when he makes mention of Me. If he makes mention of Me to himself, I make mention of him to Myself; and if he makes mention of Me in an assembly, I make mention of him in an assemble better than it. And if he draws near to Me an arm's length, I draw near to him a fathom's length. And if he comes to Me walking, I go to him at speed.

(1) Another possible rendering of the Arabic is: "I am as My servant expects Me to be". The meaning is that forgiveness and acceptance of repentance by the Almighty is subject to His servant truly believing that He is forgiving and merciful. However, not to accompany such belief with right action would be to mock the Almighty.

It was related by al-Buhkari (also by Muslim, at-Tirmidhi and Ibn-Majah).

الحديث الخامس عشر

عن ابي هريرة ، رضي الله عنه ، قال : قال النبي ، صلى الله عليه وسلم :

(( يقول الله تعالي : أنا عند ظن عبدي بي ، وأنا معه إذا ذكرني ، فإن ذكرني فى نفسه ، ذكرته فىنفسي . وان ذكرني في نفسه ، ذكرته فى ملأ خير منهم ، وان تقرب الى بشبر تقربت اليه ذراعا ، وان تقرب الى ذراعا تقربت اليه باعا ، وان أتاني يمشي ، اتيته هرولة )) .

رواه البخاري ( وكذلك مسلم والترمذى وابن ماجه )

Hadith Qudsi 16:

On the authority of son of Abbas (may Allah be pleased with them both), from the Messenger of Allah (PBUH), among the sayings he related from his Lord (glorified and exalted be He) is that He said:

Allah has written down the good deeds and the bad ones. Then He explained it [by saying that] he who has intended a good deed and has not done it, Allah writes it down with Himself as a full good deed, but if he has intended it and has done it, Allah writes it down with Himself as from ten good deeds to seven hundred times, or many times over. But if he has intended a bad deed and has not done it, Allah writes it down with Himself as a full good deed, but if he has intended it and has done it, Allah writes it down as one bad deed.

(1) It was related by al-Bukhari and Muslim.

الحديث السادس عشر

عن ابن عباس رضي الله عنهما عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم ، فيما يروي عن ربه عز وجل ، قال :

(( إن الله كتب الحسنات والسيئات ، ثم بين ذلك : فمن هم بحسنة فلم يعملها ، كتبها الله له عنده حسنة كاملة ، فان هو هم بها فعملها ، كتبها الله له عنده عشر حسنات ، الى سبعمائة ضعف ، الى اضعاف كثيرة ، ومن هم بسيئة فلم يعملها كتبها الله له عنده حسنة كاملة ، فإن هو هم بها فعملها ، كتبها الله سيئة واحدة ))

رواه البخاري ومسلم .

Hadith Qudsi 17:

On the authority of Abu Dharr al-Ghifari (may Allah be pleased with him) from the Prophet (PBUH) is that among the sayings he relates from his Lord (may He be glorified) is that He said:

O My servants, I have forbidden oppression for Myself and have made it forbidden amongst you, so do not oppress one another. O My servants, all of you are astray except for those I have guided, so seek guidance of Me and I shall guide you, O My servants, all of you are hungry except for those I have fed, so seek food of Me and I shall feed you. O My servants, all of you are naked except for those I have clothed, so seek clothing of Me and I shall clothe you. O My servants, you sin by night and by day, and I forgive all sins, so seek forgiveness of Me and I shall forgive you. O My servants, you will not attain harming Me so as to harm Me, and will not attain benefitting Me so as to benefit Me. O My servants, were the first of you and the last of you, the human of you and the jinn of you to be as pious as the most pious heart of any one man of you, that would not increase My kingdom in anything. O My servants, were the first of you and the last of you, the human of you and the jinn of you to be as wicked as the most wicked heart of any one man of you, that would not decrease My kingdom in anything. O My servants, were the first of you and the last of you, the human of you and the jinn of you to rise up in one place and make a request of Me, and were I to give everyone what he requested, that would not decrease what I have, any more that a needle decreases the sea if put into it. O My servants, it is but your deeds that I reckon up for you and then recompense you for, so let him finds good praise Allah and let him who finds other that blame no one but himself.

It was related by Muslim (also by at-Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah).

الحديث السابع عشر

عن أبي ذر الغفاري ، رضي الله عنه عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم فيما يرويه عن ربه عز وجل أنه قال

(( ياعبادي : اني حرمت الظلم على نفسي وجعلته بينكم محرما فر تظالموا .

ياعبادي : كلكم ضال الا من هديته فاستهدوني اهدكم ، ياعبادي : كلكم جائع الا من أطعمته فاستطعموني اطعمكم ، ياعبادي كلكم عار الا من كسوته فاستكسوني اكسكم ياعبادي : انكم تخطئون بالليل والنهار ، وانا أغفر الذنوب جميعا ، فاستغفروني أغفر لكم .

ياعبادي : انكم لن تبلغوا ضري فتضروني ، ولن تبلغوا نفعي فتنفعوني ، ياعبادي : لو أن لولكم واخركم وانسكم وجنكم كانوا على أتقي قلب رجل واحد منكم ، مازاد ذلك فى ملكي شيئا ياعبادي لو أن أولكم وخركم وانسكم وجنكم كانوا على أفجر قلب رجل واحد منكم مانقص ذلك من ملكي شيئا ياعبادي لو ان أولكم واخركم وانسكم وجنكم قاموا فى صعيد واحد فسالوني فأعطيت كل واحد مسالته ، مانقص ذلك مما عندي الا كما ينقص المخيط اذا ادخل البحر .

ياعبادي : انما هى أعمالكم أحصيها لكم ، ثم أوفيكم إياها ، فمن وجد خيرا فليحمج الله ، ومن وجد غير ذلك فلا يلومن الا نفسه )) .

رواه مسلم ( وكذلك الترمذي وابن ماجه )

Hadith Qudsi 18:

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: Allah (mighty and sublime be He) will say on the Day of Resurrection:

O son of Adam, I fell ill and you visited Me not. He will say: O Lord, and how should I visit You when You are the Lord of the worlds? He will say: Did you not know that My servant So-and-so had fallen ill and you visited him not? Did you not know that had you visited him you would have found Me with him? O son of Adam, I asked you for food and you fed Me not. He will say: O Lord, and how should I feed You when You are the Lord of the worlds? He will say: Did you not know that My servant So-and-so asked you for food and you fed him not? Did you not know that had you fed him you would surely have found that (the reward for doing so) with Me? O son of Adam, I asked you to give Me to drink and you gave Me not to drink. He will say: O Lord, how should I give You to drink whin You are the Lord of the worlds? He will say: My servant So-and-so asked you to give him to drink and you gave him not to drink. Had you given him to drink you would have surely found that with Me.

It was related by Muslim.

الحديث الثامن عشر

عن ابي هريرة رضي الله عنه قال : قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم :

(( إن الله ، عز وجل يقول يوم القيامة : ياابن آدم ، مرضت فلم تعدني قال : يارب وكيف اعودك وانت رب العالمين ؟ قال : أما علمت أن عبدي فرنا مرض فلم تعده ؟ اما علمت انك لو عدته لوجدتني عنده . يابن آدم استطعمتك فلم تطعمني ، قال : يا رب ، وكيف أطعمك وانت رب العالمين ؟ قال : أما علمت أنه استطعمك عبدي فلان لوجدت ذلك عندي ، ياابن آدم استسقيتك فلم تسقني قال يارب كيف اسقيك وانت رب العالمين ؟ قال : استسقاك عبدي فلان فلم تسقه اما انك لو سقيته لوجدت ذلك عندي )) .

رواه مسلم

Hadith Qudsi 19:

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: Allah (mighty and sublime be He) said:

Pride is my cloak and greatness My robe, and he who competes with Me in respect of either of them I shall cast into Hell-fire.

It was related by Muslim.

الحديث التاسع عشر

عن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه قال : قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم

(( قال الله عز وجل : الكبرياء ردائي ، العظمة إزاري ، فمن نازعنى واحدا منهما ، قذفته فى النار )) .

رواه أبو داود ( وكذلك ابن ماجه واحمد ) باسانيد صحيحة .

Hadith Qudsi 20:

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said:

The gates of Paradise will be opened on Mondays and on Thursdays, and every servant [of Allah] who associates nothing with Allah will be forgiven, except for the man who has a grudge against his brother. [About them] it will be said: Delay these two until they are reconciled; delay these two until they are reconciled.

It was related by Muslim (also by Malik and Abu Dawud).

الحديث العشرون

عن ابي هريرة رضي الله عنه ، ان رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال :

(( تفتح ابواب الجنة يوم الاثنين ويوم الخميس فيغفر لكل عبد لا يشرك بالله شئيا الا رجلا كانت بينه بين اخيه شحناء ، فيقال انظروا هذين حتى يصطلحا ، انظروا هذين حتى يصطلحا ، انظروا هذين حتى يصطلحا ))

رواه مسلم ( وكذلك مالك وابو داود )

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شار ك علي موقع اخر

بارك الله فيك

واللهم اجعلنا مباركين اينما كنا

وجعل لنا من امامنا نورا ومن خلفنا نورا وعن ايماننا نورا وعن شمائلنا نور وجعل اللهم لنا نورا

بوركتي اختي الفاضله

عاشقة القرأن

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شار ك علي موقع اخر

ما شاء الله عليكى بس فى تغليق بسيط اننا ممكن نكتب بدل )the messenger of allah نكتب بدالها جملة (the prophet mohammed )

وان شاء الله يهديان ويهديكم ومعايا كتاب الاحاديث القدسية لو ممكمن اكمل الموضوع ان امكن

نسالكم الدعااااااااء بالهداية

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شار ك علي موقع اخر