اذهب الي المحتوي
منتديات ياللا يا شباب
وعجلت اليك رب لترضى

قصه الاب والابن الحكيم

One day a very rich father took his family on a trip to the country. "How come we're doing this, Dad?" one of the kids wanted to know.

في يوم من الأيام أخذ رجل غني جدا عائلته لرحلة للبلد ، كيف نعمل هذا ؟ أراد الإبن أن يعلم

"Oh," he replied, "I just want to show you how poor some people can be."

أجاب أريد فقط أن أريكم كم فقراء هم بعض الناس

So they spent a day and a night at the farm of a very poor family. When they returned from their journey, the father asked his son, "Well, how did you enjoy that?"

لذا قضوا يوم وليلة في مزرعة عائلة فقيرة وعندما رجعوا من رحلتهم سأل الأب إبنه : كم أعجبك الأمر ؟

The young man said, "Aw, it was super, Dad! Thanks!"

كان رائعا

"And...what did you learn?" the father asked. And his boy answered, "I saw that we have a dog here at home...but that farmer and his family had FOUR dogs.

ماذا تعلمت ، أجاب الإبن : رأيت أننا نملك كلبا واحدا وهم يملكون 4 كلاب

"We have a swimming pool that reaches to the middle of the garden; but they have a creek that doesn't even have an end.

لدينا مسبح في وسط الحديقة وهم لديهم جدول لا نهاية له

"We have imported lamps in our garden; but they have the stars they can see every night.

لدينا مصابيح وهم لديهم نجوم

"Our patio reaches to the front yard, but they have a whole horizon."

m3mary.com

لدينا ساحة تصل للساحة الأمامية ولديهم الأفق بأكمله

The boy stopped for a moment and looked at his shaken father. "Dad," he said, "you told me you were going to show me how poor people can be. I get it--we're really poor, aren't we?"

توقف الطفل للحظة ونظر إلى والده المرتجف ، أبي أخبرتني أننا سنرى كم هم فقراء بعض الناس ، تعلمتها ، نحن فعلا فقراء أليس كذلك

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شار ك علي موقع اخر

:)

جميييييييييييييييييييييييييييله

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شار ك علي موقع اخر

راااااااائعة بجد

علشان بس تعرفو

الابناء كمان بيعلمو ابهاتهم

فياريت بقى يشوفلهم حاجه يعملوها