اذهب الي المحتوي
منتديات ياللا يا شباب
المتحدية

13 devices for your life

1 - I don't love you for what you are but for what i am when i am with you .....

2 - Nobody deserves your tears and the one who does will never make you cry .....

3 - If some body doesn't love you as you desire to , that doesn't means that he is not loving you with all the heart .....

4 - A true friend is the one who holds your hand and touches your heart .....

5 - Never stop smiling not even when you are sad cause you wll never know who may fall in loe with your smile .....

6 - The worst way you may feel some body's abscence is by seating next to him and know he will never be yours .....

7 - Maybe for the world you are just one more person , but for some people you are the whole world .....

8 - Don't waste your time on somebody who's not wasting time on you .....

9 - Maybe god's wish for you is to meet as many bad people as you can befor meeting a good one , only then you will be gratefull .....

10 - Don't cry when something is finished but smile cause this happend .....

11 - Always will be somebody to criticize you , but continue to have faith and becarefull who you may trust again .....

12 - Try to become a better person and aware of who you are before meeting somebody and expect from himto know who are you .....

13 - Don't waste your tome running , the best things happens when you least expect them to .....

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شار ك علي موقع اخر

sooooooooo good

Nobody deserves your tears and the one who does will never make you cry .....

this is the most statement took my atention

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شار ك علي موقع اخر

جااااااااااااااااامدين قوووووى

تسلم ايدك يا جميل

:)

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شار ك علي موقع اخر