اذهب الي المحتوي
منتديات ياللا يا شباب
ricardo pipi

Pirlo: I thought about quitting

Andrea Pirlo has revealed he almost retired after the catastrophic defeat of AC Milan Liverpool UEFA Champions League 2005.

Milan handed a three-goal lead Liverpool claimed the trophy for the Champions League on penalties in one of the most memorable games of football at Atatürk Olympic Stadium nine years ago .
Hernan Crespo doubled and a goal from Paolo Maldini helped Carlo Ancelotti looks to an unassailable 3-0 at halftime .
But three goals in six minutes from Steven Gerrard, Vladimir Smicer and Xabi Alonso equalized before men Rafael Benitez prevailed 3-2 on penalties .
The Serie A giants have continued to revenge two years later , beating Liverpool 2-1 to be crowned European champion for the seventh time .
However, in extracts from his new autobiography, "I think, therefore I play ," Pirlo said he had considered leaving after this loss in Istanbul.
"I thought about quitting because after Istanbul, nothing makes more sense. The Champions League final 2005 just choked me , "said the 34- year-old midfielder of Juventus.
"In the minds of most people , the reason we lost on penalties Jerzy Dudek was - that jackass of a dancer who took the mickey out of us by swaying on its line and then rubbed salt in the wound by saving our shots.
" But at the time the sentence was really painful to realize that we were entirely to blame .
" How it happened, I do not know, in this case, the whole team. A mass suicide when we all joined hands and jumped the Bosphorus Bridge .
" I could hardly sleep and even when I did fall , I woke up to a dark thought .. I am disgusting I can not play, I went to bed with all his teammates Dudek and Liverpool. "

775906061.png

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شار ك علي موقع اخر

انشئ حساب جديد او قم بتسجيل دخولك لتتمكن من اضافه تعليق جديد

يجب ان تكون عضوا لدينا لتتمكن من التعليق

انشئ حساب جديد

سجل حسابك الجديد لدينا في الموقع بمنتهي السهوله .

سجل حساب جديد

♥ تسجيل دخول ♥

هل تمتلك حساب بالفعل ؟ سجل دخولك من هنا.

♥ سجل دخولك الان ♥

• اضف...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, اتفاقيه الخصوصيه, قوانين الموقع, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..